Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I am new to pen but not the 7.3. I have owned two and recently got a 2002 on a good deal. As soon as I got home from picking it up there was fuel in the coolant that wasn't there before the trip from Phoenix az to SoCal. So I redid the injector cups. Truck wouldn't start after clearing the cylinders and all that. Eventually blew the starter. I also started noticing a lot of oil coming out the ebpv area under the turbo, so I pulled the turbo off and now the is a nice coating of oil inside the passenger side up pipe. I'm about at my wits end!!! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking if I had to rebuild the engine I would part it out and get a cummins. Thank you

·
Whites Diesel Performance
388 Posts
You just leaked oil into the exhaust, happens every time when you pull injectors. Keep trying to start it. Pull the ICP on the driver head and bump the key over a few times to make sure you don't get air stuck under it that will cause it not to start. The system can self bleed but it takes a little bit to get it started

1 - 3 of 3 Posts