Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Advice on Gauges

2K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  platinum01 
#1 ·
Need advice on which gauges are the best quality for the price, also any pointers on who's got the best deals. I want white face, full sweep boost, pyro, trans temp.
If you've got a set for sale new or used, pm me please or e-mail timmycrf@hotmail.com

#7 ·
autometer phantom II's here work great.had regular autometer phantoms before that.

#8 ·
i like di procols and isspros

#11 ·
I have Autometer Ultra lites in mine and have never had a problem. In my wifes Dodge she has Diprocols Optix and the boost & pryo works great but I've been having problems with the trans gauge not working.

#12 ·
phantomIIs on order they look sweet

#13 ·
Isspros... But I am a bit partial..LOL

#14 ·
I had Phantom's before in the stolen truck. Got Phantom II's on the way for the new truck..

#15 ·
Sport comps , thats all I,ve ever run. Had them in both of my Chevy,s and never had a problem.

Dan

#18 ·
Thanks for everyones opinions, I think I'm gonna go with the autometer C2 if I can find a good deal on them. if not, I'll be looking at the dipricols

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.