Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm looking into purchasing some injectors to send out to rosewoods and I was wondering if I were better off finding any particular cores. There is a 00' 7.3 out of some non-intercooler application at a local jy but I was told if I wanted the injectors I would have to buy the engine. Anyone interested in the engine near Boston? Should I use cheaper cores such as AA's?

Thanks, Dean

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I talked to the guys at rosewoods today and I learned a fair amount about the injectors. Ad's require a premium rebuild because they must be converted to single shots at an additional cost of $100 which appears to require new barrels and plungers. AA's tend to wear more because they don't have the tungsten coating on the wearing parts so they recommend a premium rebuild which includes the tungsten coated internals but costs $100 less because they don't have to be converted. AA injectors are found in all 94-97 non California emission 7.3's. AD's are found in the 7.3l super duties.

The guys at rosewoods were very helpful and returned my call quickly. I look forward to putting a set of their stage 2's in my rig!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts