Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know if they have came out with the aftermarket hpop for the 04.5 and newer engine?

·
I Love Work'N On Hot Rods
1,549 Posts
I havent heard anything. I would like to see them come out with one as i would forsurely buy it.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you install the older engine perforance hpop in the newer engine or would that be too much work and worthless?

·
1,549 Posts
You can but you have to also install the older style oil rails and IMO is worthless especially since our HPOPs are good for 205cc injectors. There really isnt any point IMO.

·
1,549 Posts
The juice aint worth the squeeze.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
If there was hard proven data out there to show these pumps make more hp, I'm sure they would fly off the shelf. We need someone to put like 250cc stix in there truck with a stock pump, dyno and hit the track, then the only mod be the new performance pump and reso the same tests. If it proves to give you that big gain over stock, like I said I'm sure they would have a hard time keeping them in stock

·
1,549 Posts
If there was hard proven data out there to show these pumps make more hp, I'm sure they would fly off the shelf. We need someone to put like 250cc stix in there truck with a stock pump, dyno and hit the track, then the only mod be the new performance pump and reso the same tests. If it proves to give you that big gain over stock, like I said I'm sure they would have a hard time keeping them in stock
Man I would love to but I cant afford to get my truck set up with all the other mods to run 250 stix.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts