Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS ANY ONE ELSE RUNNING THE ADRENALINE STAGE 2 PUMP IF SO I COULD USE SOME ADVICE I RECENTLY WENT THROUGH AND CHANGED OUT ALMOST EVERY THING I HAVE THE PUMP BIGGER LINES FEEDING THE HEADS NEW ICP, IPR, CPS, IDM, PCM, BUT MY ICP KEEPS FAILING I'VE TIRED DOORMAN, B&W, MOTOR CRAFT ALL SEEM TO KEEP FAILING UNDER THE PSI. IS THERE AN UPGRADE I CAN DO OR SOME KIND OF BYPASS?

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Somethings wrong with your system. That’s a lot of parts thrown at it. Idm - new used good known part?

Trying another icp probably won’t he’ll as you have an underlying problem either in the quality of supply to the icp sensor or something is shorting while in operation..

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Ford F6TZ-9F838-A Sensor Assembly

Btw: I didn’t know there were stages of the adrenaline pump. I have one. I also have the cncfab stg2. Both honesty a waste of money if you’re not making power but awesome with some big injectors!

—————signature—————
~Don’t overthink something simple~
...:uptight people suck:...

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
What's your ipr% when it falls off?

I would check your oil pressure at the hpop res when it falls off. You can have the best pump in the world but without proper supply it won't do crap.

·
Registered
59 Posts
​ Btw: I didn’t know there were stages of the adrenaline pump. I have one. I also have the cncfab stg2. Both honesty a waste of money if you’re not making power but awesome with some big injectors![/QUOTE said:
I am pretty sure Bob at Dieselsite explicitly says that there is only one Adrenaline and that they are all created the same and equal.

Mine never even thinks about not holding up. It will stay about 3,100 icp. I haven't held WOT more than about 4 or 5 seconds because I am going to fast at that point, but so far no complaints (had it about 4 months)

Sorry for the derail...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I LOVE THE PUMP IVE HAD IT BUILD 3400 PSI AT 40% IPR DC CREATES SO MUCH POWER THE IDM WAS NEW IN THE BOX THE PCM WAS A REBUILT THE SENSOR WILL LAST A COUPLE OF MONTHS THE START TO LEAK OIL THROUGH THE PLUG CAUSING BAD READINGS AND IT TO THROUGH A CODE

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Ah I get it now. You are over pressurizing the system and blowing out the icp’s.

Are you running any tunes? If not you need to. If so you need a revision and ask for lower icp.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Gearhead, php, sdk

I like php personally.

—————signature—————

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
Buy the php hydra and have custom tunes put on it. I like SDK, there is also 1023

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes, contact them directly. Any of them can and will write good tunes.

—————signature—————

·
Super Moderator
8,059 Posts
You can't buy php tunes from them directly anymore. You have to go through a vendor.

SDK has a website. The tunes seem expensive but they are from Canada so it's actually cheaper than $75.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hydra no longer does custom tunes for everyone's info
Not true. The Hydra is made by PHP. The Hydra chip is just a piece of hardware that many different people write tunes for. PHP no longer Directly sells their products/tunes anymore, you have to go through a third party. However, you can still get their stuff.

Gearhead, Swamps, PHP, 1023, SDK, Jelibuilt all make good tuning for the Hydra. just go to their websites and pick some you like and they will email them to you in a few days. Most of these guys will also sell all the other performance mods as well.

Corey at CNC Fabrication is also a good source/reference.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts