Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 249 Posts

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I closed this thread and have started a fresh one since this one is now 6 months old. Please repost in the new thread if you are interested

Bob, has made an offer to let the guys here at PSN have a test Adrenaline Pump to try out. That being said if you are interested you can put your name on the list by addiing to the thread. This is a chance to try it out if you were considering buying one or even if you were just curious to see how it works. Bob will provide technical support with the installation if you have any issues. You can try if for a week or two then ship it on to the next guy. We have not figured out all the details yet but I am anticipating that someone from the moderator staff will be keeping track of who has the pump and who it is going to next. I am also anticipating that some one from the staff will have a role in deciding who gets the pump next so it does not go MIA. A nice offer by Bob and and easy way to try one out for only the cost of shipping it to the next guy. You are welcome to share your feedback/data on the pump as you wish.

Tom

·
Registered
920 Posts
Re: Future Adrenaline Pump Purchasers

If I can confirm my pump is weak I plan on buying.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Re: Future Adrenaline Pump Purchasers

I'm looking at it.

·
Clyde's got it
73 Posts
Defiantly interested.

·
All done now
22,483 Posts
Put me on the list.

Thanks Bob.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Add me to the list.
I have about 150K on the truck and feels like the stock pump is weak.
If this resolves, I will buy.

Michael

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
Perfect. Put me on the list as well. I was considering buying one, just scared to drop the dollar before i buy, and it not be any improvement.

Man this just proves how much of a stand up guy Bob is. Dealt with them before and have been very happy with there service.

1 - 20 of 249 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.