Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran one or can anyone tell me anything they have seen with first hand experience?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow thats impressive. I was wondering more around the stock injector to 190 injector applications, just curious if it is worth the extra 450 bucks over the factory pump. But hey if it works great for you it will be more than enough for me

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
wow thats impressive. I was wondering more around the stock injector to 190 injector applications, just curious if it is worth the extra 450 bucks over the factory pump. But hey if it works great for you it will be more than enough for me
No, it is not worth it. If the stock pump can maintain oil pressure then a modded pump will give you zero benefit or improvement.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I run stock injectors with the adrenaline. Only reason I switched to it was because my stock one spit the hose out of it and ruined the threads on the pump. The only difference I can tell is on the highway a little bit but nothing to extreme.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah I talked to the guys at diesel site and they said you may see mpg gains, I figured probably not, and it should quiet and smooth out the truck but wasn't sure about those claims

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I run stock injectors with the adrenaline. Only reason I switched to it was because my stock one spit the hose out of it and ruined the threads on the pump. The only difference I can tell is on the highway a little bit but nothing to extreme.
Um......this is the 6.0 section, so your 7.3 pump experience has no bearing on this conversation about putting one on a 6.0.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah the 7.3 is a different animal entirely. I was just wondering if any one could back up the claims diesel site claimed on the phone

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
Ran mine so far for 2 yrs no issues, and did fine with my 190s. Wished I could have dynoed a before and after though to have real facts other then its runs good for the last 2 yrs.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Do you have the new billet version or the older version that was built off stock cores? The billet version supposedly has a lot of reliability upgrades.

·
The Unseen Mod
4,126 Posts
I have the stock rebuilt not the billet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts