Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I sold him a set of core injectors about a month ago, he said he would pay me via paypal. I waited a week then contacted him said he had been bussy and would do it right away, still nothing gave him another week called him back and said he had sent it but paypal must have blocked the transaction because he was over his limit for withdraws for the month. I asked him to send me a check he said he'd mail it the next day, another week passed still no check and now its a month later and i've left numerous messages for him to call me and nothing he wont pick up his phone or respond to texts.

Please pay me or return my cores I have given you more than enough time to pay me and to this point I feel I have been more than reasonable... I'm not mad just disappointed.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
wasnt there another issue with Addison before? did you do a search?

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Never ever ship product till the moneys verified in hand

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Ive never had a problem with addison. Ive made a few deals with him and they have all been smooth.

Hopefully he sees this and makes it right.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never ever ship product till the moneys verified in hand
I know addison personally and hes a good guy, I got my injectors from him and he did the I/C setup on my truck. I though he would be good on his word like he has in the past...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
my bad, but I remember an issue with a fuel system or something.... wasnt trying to start anything.....

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still havent heard anything from him... If any one sees him or talks with him please let him know I want to take care of this.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He was on here yesterday...sounds like he ####ed you.
I would hope that he has a valid excuse for not having paid me yet. If he is short on money all he needs to do is simply own up and either pay or give me back my injectors.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I hope he sees this I just sent him a text and I still havent heard back...

·
Stroke it B!tch
964 Posts
Looks like he's trying to make money to give some back to you.

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
crazed & deranged farmer
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ok Addison came through and I just received payment. Thank you Addison for paying!

·
needs more fuel
697 Posts
glad he made it right! i never ship anything untill payment has been recieved. learned this lesson very early on with internet dealings

1 - 16 of 16 Posts