Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cant stand my 97 with no cab lights. Since I got the parts and I got nothing but time. I figured WTF, why not.

Sorry all you 3rd gen Dodge lovers. It is getting OBS cab lights:rockwoot:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Cant stand my 97 with no cab lights. Since I got the parts and I got nothing but time. I figured WTF, why not.

Sorry all you 3rd gen Dodge lovers. It is getting OBS cab lights:rockwoot:
Cmon BRAD!!!! Hook me up with a harness!!!!!!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good choice on the OBS lights. I think the Dodge lights look tacky...kinda like a Dodge does

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might even do a lil HOW TO for the library

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
I did this many years ago. And I also used OBS lights. And the Ford cab light harness. There even a plug for it by the passenger side kick panel.

Billy T.
[email protected]

·
Registered
635 Posts
Boy it aint no different over here then CumminsForum. You all hate on the Cummins and the Cummins guys hate on the Powerstroke. I'm a Diesel enthusiast, they all have there advantages to me.

I agree with above though, nothing would look right on these tricks except the factory lights.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Boy it aint no different over here then CumminsForum. You all hate on the Cummins and the Cummins guys hate on the Powerstroke. I'm a Diesel enthusiast, they all have there advantages to me.

I agree with above though, nothing would look right on these tricks except the factory lights.
Id don't hate the cummins, it is a VERY good engine. But the shipping crate they come in leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I wasn't directly aiming towards you, I apologize if you took it that way.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts