21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Holy chit the carnage is beefy

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Tank are they offering in govt discounts? Ive got a few vehicles coming that could use one

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
Shoot me a quote an a carnage for an 08 f250 and a defender 6 for an 06. Both would be FD vehicles

·
Registered
520 Posts
That Defender 6 is a BA bumper!! If only I had a PSD to put it on...

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I'll get back to you in about a week

·
Registered
114 Posts
Tank, Do you offer lights with these bumpers. I like how much protection the regular iron bull bumpers have, but I like the light weight, prerunner/wheel open ability of the black ops..

Any details or recommendations on one vs the other? I am about to do a 2008 axle conversion with coilovers and 37's on my 02. I am going to see how much stuff is left open and needs protection (my fear of going with a prerunner type bumper)

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Tank, Do you offer lights with these bumpers. I like how much protection the regular iron bull bumpers have, but I like the light weight, prerunner/wheel open ability of the black ops..

Any details or recommendations on one vs the other? I am about to do a 2008 axle conversion with coilovers and 37's on my 02. I am going to see how much stuff is left open and needs protection (my fear of going with a prerunner type bumper)
"light weight, prerunner/wheel open ability of the black ops.."

Ummm.. they are not light weight...they are the strongest, thickest metal bumpers we offer...

....you may want something from our IronBull Bumpers line.....take a look at our website and see if anything interests you.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts