Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
whats the chances you guys could build a bolt on grille gaurd for a truck with a factory bumper tank?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good looking site. Do you offer the defender bumper with out the grill guard on it?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Sniper 8, that things is bulky
Did you see "Carnage"?...or "Shredder"...those things are ridiculous...but people are buying them....

..to each their own...I can't say I like them...but they are selling, mostly to guys that live where there are big deer, moose,...or just want their trucks to look more extreme than the other offroaders...

I

·
0 Posts
The local fire brush trucks have a bar that looks just like that sniper 8.. I have seen that old Dodge tear through the woods pretty good too..

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
....Just for a baseline of our prices...

.....right now the Defender 6 is $1,700...shipped in the US

·
Registered
842 Posts
is the winch mount standard or can i get one without the winch mount and what about getting a cross between two differant styles. like the defender8 bumper with the enforcer w/headlight protection bars and such? just wanna make sure i understood the info on the top of the page

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is the winch mount standard or can i get one without the winch mount and what about getting a cross between two differant styles. like the defender8 bumper with the enforcer w/headlight protection bars and such? just wanna make sure i understood the info on the top of the page
the winch plate adds strength, but you can order it without the hole.

I could find out if he'd be willing to customize it for you,.....but if you look closely at the defender 8 bumper....I don't think it would look right with the 3/8ths" solid round bar headlight protection, because the bars they would attach to are on different planes.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts