Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
live fast die young
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the causes for this light to stay on? it got really cold at the begining of the week and i noticed my truck making a sorta thumping kinda noise kind of hard to explain coming from under the driver side floorboard and the abs light is on and wont turn off. anyone got any ideas where to start looking for the problem?

·
m-chan68
116 Posts
what are the causes for this light to stay on? it got really cold at the begining of the week and i noticed my truck making a sorta thumping kinda noise kind of hard to explain coming from under the driver side floorboard and the abs light is on and wont turn off. anyone got any ideas where to start looking for the problem?
First step is to have the ABS code(s) read, and then take it from there. Typically, the rear diff sensors on these things do commonly fail, and throw the ASB light on. By what you describe though, you may have another issue causing it.

·
live fast die young
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it wasnt throwing up any codes on my super chips. i got into it a little bit yesterday and im suspecting a bad wheel bearing. hopefully thats all it is

1 - 3 of 3 Posts