Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to order for my 06 F250 CC FX4 6.0L-
8" Rize 4Link
Rize dual steering stabilizer
38x13.5r24 nitto trail grapplers or 38x14x24 Kuhmo Road Venture MT
24x12 Black Kmc Rockstars

Is there anything else i need to order to complete this that im forgetting?
What replacement shocks should i run also?
This is strictly a street queen and i dont tow or haul anything.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?
Do i need gears, extended brake lines, extended drive shaft, etc. Anyone know??

·
Twitch
1,383 Posts
That looks retarded...barely able to flex. 8 inch lift with 38s would look a lot better than that.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya im not into the crammed wheel well look, plus i would like to be able to turn while driving. lol.

·
Lost Cause
896 Posts
How is the rear lift attained? New springs and/or block? Might looking into a traction bar to deal with the wrap that increases with lift.

Brake lines should be changed at 8", even though you can bend the bracket enough to make the stock ones work on the front. The rear soft line will be at its limit too.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
the rize 4 link front kit should come with new extended brake lines from all the research i have done

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well for now i was going to get the rize block and ubolt kit. I think it is a 6" block? Will that sit level or bulldog, I dont mind the bulldog look if it does. Ok i will look into rear brake lines then. Thanks

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
A 6" block will make it sit pretty low in the rear. I've seen 6" lifts sit level with a 6" block in the rear FWIW.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So will a 6" leaf pack sit the same as a 6" block. What would you guys do for the rear?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will that put me at level. Because it already has the factory rake so 8 in the front and back would sit bulldog still right?? Thats ok with me if it does i just dont want it to be lower in the front.

·
CompD Mod
698 Posts
If I'm thinking about it right, it will sit level.

·
Word
608 Posts
With an 8 inch lift you're prob. gonna have to lengthen your front driveshaft, I know with a 10" lift you're deff. lengthening driveshafts, 8" is a 50/50 call....Oh and with the Rize 4 LInk setup and dual stabilizer setup be sure to bring your wallet...it aint cheap...lol

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ya the lift and stabilizer are going to run me around $2500. And then twice that for wheels and tires. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts