Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i have a 04 f250 with bully dog intake straight pipes well up to the bbanks muffler but my ? is i was able to do dual burn outs but not LATLY seems like i can only get one tire to in the back wat could be up with that i mean i have the power to do it

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now im 18 and still learnin the ropes on these powerfull monsters but like is that the only thing it could be and can that hurt me in the long run if i dont get it fixed right away or is it somethingi should hop on realy qucik basically will it hurt my everyday driving

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
Put a real diff. in it like a true trac, or maybe a locker tho some people have said they are noisy.

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
It is nothing to be worried about it won't hurt anything with it being like that. Oh and lockers are not noisy if you know how to drive with one.

·
Don't EFN worry about it
15,588 Posts
It is nothing to be worried about it won't hurt anything with it being like that. Oh and lockers are not noisy if you know how to drive with one.

Your full of it the lincoln lockers are very noisy around corners LOL ! :poke: Some people complain that they pop and do crazy stuff around corners? Oh well I like knowing that I can pitch the ass end out at will and it will throw posi all the time I like to strip my buddy's street in front of his house. .:D :rockwoot:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
now were can i go about getting it at a good price like site and what is the recommendation of getting the tru loc or the dana

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok so if you were mee wat would you do i have no clue wat i should buy honestly money aint no thing but all i want to do is replace with an upgrade wat do i need for my truck like year and truck wise

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok soo if i was to order a locker for my turck wat should i get i see all diff things on these sites and have no clue wat the numebr mean i have a stock truck idont now wat kinda rear or anything cani get some help thx

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
You will have a 10.5 axle and if you want a locker get a Detroit Locker I have 2 and both are great and they have been around for years let me know you have anymore questions.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
were can i get it and you people were saying that it drives weird wat do they mean also so i have to upgrade anthing else on the rear or is this wat most people do to the rear of there truck

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so how much does this thing cost liek bearing an all

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
need more help i was drive and as you now i have a bully dog well like sometimes my trany shifts as diffpoints like it has a mind of its own well i pulled out of the local Duncan donuts and it like jumped and felt like my tranny jumped in gear made a thump noise then i slowed down to stop at the light and it fine then i went to drive around corner and it was like total loss of power i moved but rpms up not high but up and the truck was hardly moving then i let off the pedal and then pushed it again and it was fine idk wat could this beee i need help

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
I don't know what that could be. Did the thump fill like it came from the trans and how is it driving know if it is still acting up pull the chip and see if it still does it.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i now for a fact when i pull the modual it dont do it it like huge power decrease tho but yes the thump felt liek the tranny could this be connect with thte lsd we were talking about

·
Corona Killa
1,727 Posts
A shot LSD isn't going to take out the trans. So it will not do it stock ehat about in a lower setting than it was in when it did it.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts