Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I cannot thank you all enough for the support I have been given, and offered. I have had literally 35+ pm's, text's and phone calls with offers to help ranging from turning a wrench, to parts, to donations. I am truly overwhelmed by it all. I started this out to make something cool for us powerstroke guys, and to say thanks to the members of Comp D, (PSN didn't exist back then). This turned into much more than I ever thought it would be, and truly became about making something special. I think we did that. Given the amount of interest, and offers, Its obvious to me, that I have to get this thing back together, and do it quick. I felt like throwing in the towel when this happened, but you guys have literally lifted my spirits back up, given me the motivation and the inspiration to continue, and not only get it back to where it was, but make it meaner, better, and stronger. Thanks to each and every one of you guys. You mean the world to me, and without being mushy, I feel as though I am part of the PSN and Comp D family. When I am down, I turn to you guys, when I need a laugh, I turn to you guys, and when I need to vent, sometimes some of you get that too. LOL In short, thanks for being there, thanks for your offers, they mean so much to me.

Now that you know how I feel, prepare for Deranged, version 2.0!:ford:

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
Can't wait to see it run again. Crandall is in Oct.

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
Sweet! I can't wait to see deranged 2.0 run now:evil

·
Registered
14,569 Posts
You're a great guy Tim. IMO, that's why everyone wishes the best for you and DeRanged. Hope to see you guys back on the track soon.

·
40 lug nuts
3,433 Posts
You're a great guy Tim. IMO, that's why everyone wishes the best for you and DeRanged. Hope to see you guys back on the track soon.
Agreed. If you were a turd, people would probably say its karma.

I don't have much to offer except moral support, but it makes me happy to live vicariously through you. I think a lot of us, me included, want to be part of something special even if its just cheering from the sidelines.

Good luck with 2.0!

·
Registered
475 Posts
Tim, I think the reason you are getting so much support is that you are a stand up guy that just shows how sometimes bad things happen to good people. I have never met you but I as well as other would help out in a hurry just because of how you have handled this rough situation. I myself would probably not have taken the same approach but good on you for being the better one in this event. Karma is a bi**h and sooner or later he will get his. Glad to see that you are going on with it and hopefully one day I will get my new project up and we can meet up and run some diesels. Good luck and lets see what 2.0 brings ya.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Tim I don't post much on PSN and don't know Fred from Bob but one thing I do know after reading all of your posts is you are a class act stand up man!! It always makes my day when I see a update about Deranged. Good luck I will be waiting for more updates

·
Registered
654 Posts
Man u have some back bone. You are a mam amoung men good luck with the build.:bowfast:

·
Damnkids Motorsports
2,260 Posts
Can't say anything that hasn't already been said in this thread. I just hope to be able to make the trek to watch Deranged run someday and shake your hand.

How on earth are you going to make it better?:bowfast:

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
So when do you get Shawn to come down and put the chargers on there and Tyler to PROFESSIONALLY fabricate the piping?

Just wondering... :D

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Everyone on here is pulling for you Tim!
:whs: Looking forward to seeing yet another fast 6.0 this year, what a good year it has been so far, and it's just getting started:ford:

·
Attention Whore
5,183 Posts
So when do you get Shawn to come down and put the chargers on there and Tyler to PROFESSIONALLY fabricate the piping?

Just wondering... :D
Joe Hellmann...nuff said. :evil

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Joe Hellmann...nuff said. :evil
Oh whoa whoa WHOA!

Didn't mean to step on toes. Just figured since obviously they got the 6.0L figured out compound wise LMAO....

I guess just the conglomerate mess of pipes that appeared to be thrown together made me think, hey... why not Shawns setup... or anyone elses for that matter since this IS a show truck. LOL

I know Hellmann does great work, I wouldn't second guess that decision.

·
Master of Disaster
68 Posts
Semper Fidelis says it all Tim..... Godspeed to the 2.0 build :rockwoot:

GET SOME!!!!!

OOORAHH!!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Can't wait to see it back together and running. Its such a heart breaker to see it come apart due to something so stupid. But hang in there, can't wait to see what you come up with for it this time.

·
Still learning
368 Posts
Can not say anything that has not already been said.

Can't wait for Deranged 2.0! :ford:

Hope it comes together faster than expected for ya.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Just another member pulling for you Tim. Never met in person but I can appreciate your situation and how you have handled it. Best to you and look forward to the progress of the new Deranged project.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts