Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Laces Out
12,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any of you guys coming down??? it should be big and fun. its a top notch pull for out west... i'd love to see some of you folks come down for it!!

It' So Cal Pull time again. More info to come but for now, Mark your calendars. Questions see below or contact Betty at Sutherland Diesel Performance 661 266 8866
Betty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The date is official, Aug. 29, Antelope Valley Fairgrounds.

NADM Classes/Rules

Classes/Purse

Payout
Work Stock $300,$200,$100
2.6 Diesel $500,$300,$200
Super Street $800,$600,$300,$100
Modified $800 - Winner takes all

There isn't much info up on the net yet, but before long there will be rules, registration and general information available on BIG POWER DIESEL 661.212.8292 and at Antelope Valley Fairgrounds. For now, rules can be found on the NADM website.

Any other questions, e mail [email protected]. I will continue to update and post the flyer asap. Should be a good pull that will grow this year and have a great purse.

Antelope Valley Fairgrounds

Here's the link to the Antelope Valley Fair Arena events. You can scroll down and print out a copy of the rules and the registration form. If you send in your Reg. and $$ to Big Power Diesel in advance, you save $5.

Not to worry about being a beginner. I've only pulled twice and they help you out each time until you become an old pro at it. There will be a drivers meeting about 6:30 p.m. at the pull so Craig will go over everything then.

Looking forward to all the newbies and the regulars too.

Betty.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Right after Reno pull... Can't make it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts