Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a good deal on a brand new set of wheels and tires... Gonna run these during the summer and run my factory rims with some at's during the winter... Ultra Mako 243b with 305/45/r22.. What do you guys think? Sure im gonna get ripped for having lopro tires but its what i wanted and what i like..

·
Registered
329 Posts
think it looks good as long as your happy with it who cares!

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heres a few more pics i got before my camera took a s%#t.. see if i can get some more tomorow...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do i was really suprized how well it rides... see how long these tires will last though.. i really dont tow much now except for a 4 wheeler since i sold my property and tractor... mainly just around town and to and from work..

·
peterbilt'in
1,188 Posts
looks good... nothing i would drive.. but good.

the hip youngster word, "pimpin" comes to mind.

·
Not Winning.
1,397 Posts
that looks badass!!
have you thought about dropping it back down to stock height? (assuming its got a 2-4 inch lift)

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
3,067 Posts
Now you need to drop it a lil bit to close up that fender gap. Looks good though. I've never been to fond of those particular wheels from the pics I've seen of them, but they look better on your truck.

·
Metal - It kicks your ass
3,090 Posts
Looks good, I've been scoping those wheels for a while to put on my CC. But i've been holding out cuz i didn't know how it would look.

·
get busy livin
191 Posts
it looks good i have always liked those wheels, i want to do the same to my truck as well

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well it only has a 2.5 leveling kit up front and 2 blocks on the rear.. havent thought about dropping it back down to stock... and i was actually looking at the eagle alloy 064 but or some mazzi hulk's but the price on these were a lot better and still pretty much the same look... prob gonna go up a size or 2 on the next set of tires...

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
I don't think it is something I would consider buying for myself, but now seeing them on your truck it actually looks pretty good, goes well on the white extended cab short bed. I think I would drop it down with those sized tires maybe 1 step up in sidewall but not much more.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
I've never been to fond of those particular wheels from the pics I've seen of them, but they look better on your truck.
X 2...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts