Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guarantee you that was gang initiation. Freakin punks.
Specially in Port Arthur. I'll bite my tongue on the rest of that. Wish they had a spray we could dump on that city to kill the cock roaches

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Clark, 24, was shot and killed Friday, May 14 on West Port Arthur Road near Highway 365.

Police say someone fired a shot through the driver's side window of Clark's Ford Excursion.

The bullet struck Clark in the chest. She was able to stop the vehicle and put on the flashers before she died.

Her three-year-old daughter was in a child safety seat in the back of the SUV. She was asleep and unhurt.

Police tell KFDM News a witness going into the Acres Grocery in the 65 hundred block of West Port Arthur Road reported that two shots were fired from a pickup truck at about 8:30 p.m.

The witness heard one shot farther down the road and another shot as the vehicle approached the store.

Investigators believe Clark was killed shortly after that. The area is several miles from where Clark was shot.

The vehicle was a light silver, Ford F-150 pickup truck with dark tinted windows.

If you have any information about the vehicle or the shooting death, call EasTex Crime Stoppers at 724-TIPS.

Funeral services were held at 10 a.m. Thursday at St. James Catholic Church on Gulfway Drive in Port Arthur. Clark was buried at Oak Bluff Cemetery in Port Neches.

She is survived by her husband, Josh Clark of Beauxart Gardens, her two daughters, Cadence Clark and MaKayla Clark both of Beauxart Gardens, her parents, Sharon and Gary Neil of Beauxart Gardens, her brothers, Jake Neil and wife Niki of Beauxart Gardens, Corey Neil and wife Anna of Lumberton, FC2 Eric Neil of Japan, along with her mother-in-law and father- in-law, Melissa and Edward Clark of Springhill, Florida, two brothers-in -law, Matthew Clark of Beauxart Gardens and Christopher Clark of Springhill, Florida, grandmother, Claudia Small of Carson City Nevada as well as numerous aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews.

An account has been set up at Five Point Credit Union to help the family with funeral expenses.

Un real. :confused::shrug::(

·
Registered
886 Posts
As bad as that is thank god she was able to pull over so her kid and anybody else was not hurt. Cases like this make me a firm believer in capital punishment.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
i agree

·
Registered
775 Posts
As bad as that is thank god she was able to pull over so her kid and anybody else was not hurt. Cases like this make me a firm believer in capital punishment.
chit like this makes me glad im not a LEO. it would be extremely hard not to bust the hell out of every guy i saw getting into a silver f150 after that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts