Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
310, with the wastegate kicking in around 60-65. Just trying out the new camera and getting used to the truck. Going to test and tune tonight!

I know i know, way more room for improvement.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, itll be interesting to see what the lazers have to say tonight. Then well know something for sure.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
that thing is f'n nasty, i do believe i have a 6.4 in my near future, its a farm truck right now but should make a perfect drag truck, i can't wait! :evil

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that thing is f'n nasty, i do believe i have a 6.4 in my near future, its a farm truck right now but should make a perfect drag truck, i can't wait! :evil
Thats y i gotta run the 210 tune most of the time. This thing is still a farm truck, i just havent put the boxes or linex in yet

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
Thats y i gotta run the 210 tune most of the time. This thing is still a farm truck, i just havent put the boxes or linex in yet
what all do u have done to it, and how much money do you have wrapped up in it roughly

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try boosting it a little more before you launch. But good runs, let us know what it does at the track.
You know me John, paranoid about the tranny for now. I owe ya a beer though! Im gonna boost up and lower tire pressure to about 38 tonight to get a baseline. Only way to get better is to practice.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what all do u have done to it, and how much money do you have wrapped up in it roughly

Its in my sig. As far as the money goes im not gonna lie its not cheap. But i live extremely cheap and get on PSN(reading is free).
Getting the truck at dealer cost and still having a warranty does help. Plus i got a great trade in on the 6.whoa

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
im guna keep my 6blow, shes got 200k on her and probly not worth much over 10k, so ill just keep her cuz the one im lookin at is wrecked

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im guna keep my 6blow, shes got 200k on her and probly not worth much over 10k, so ill just keep her cuz the one im lookin at is wrecked
Im about to buy an old 7.3 or a gas burner just for a sh*t truck. Getting alot of miles racked up.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
ya i drive mine 70 miles round trip to work everyday, so id like to get my idi running again to drive to work and have a tow rig and a race truck, 3 white fords lol

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It felt better by the but o meter too. Just trying to find the limit of traction w/o going over board and power hopping like crazy.

·
NOT AT THE TABLE CARLOS
232 Posts
310, with the wastegate kicking in around 60-65. Just trying out the new camera and getting used to the truck. Going to test and tune tonight!

Is 60-65 what the gauge back pressure gauge is reading or is that after subtracting out atmospheric pressure. I have mine set at 70 or so. When I mash the gas it will peak at like 73-or 74 (this is including atmospheric pressure which is 14psi) but only for a split second, which I imagine is just the wastegate opening slower than the back pressure builds.

If I drop mine any lower the 60 or so including atmospheric the truck is very doggy. The boost will only go to about 41 or so psi, instead of the 49-50 i get with the higher setting.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
According to the spartan its going off around 65.

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
But i never seen close to 80 on the DD, do you think im reading it wrong or do i need to add 13(atmosphere) to it?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts