Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
weather warmed up so I decided to toss the canoe in the local mudhole and see if that woke up the small mouth. I stopped at a local sporting goods store to get my license. They said that puts me in the drawing. Well I never even put a line in the water as there was a tournament going on. Just floated around, sucked down a few cold ones, at some cold chicken and pepperoni sticks, and admired some cleavage. Got back to my phone that had a message that I won the Beretta shotgun. How cool is that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
hahaha thats great! good for you man!

·
Professional American, guarding our constitution.
9,453 Posts
Reading that made me smile for you man. Fortune smiled, and it's the simple things that usually do it. Now go get something to eat with that Beretta ;)

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its funny as I haven't had a shotgun in probably ten years and just started looking at them again....Not sure why...I like grouse hunting, but us e a 22...don't duck or goose hunt because its too darn cold...of course now that I am a southerner here I could try to find a pheasant. I do have some revenge with the wolves but thats going to be a 338 adventure.

·
"Slap hands slap hands"
1,487 Posts
Nice an pleasant surprises are the best. We hit the lake today and my buddy brought a pole we ended up catching and release 3 small mouth bass biggest one was a little over 3 1/2 pounds 'twas a good day but it would have been perfect to come home a a sweet message Like that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts