Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to use my A/C compressor for onboard air while retaining the heater? How many CFM and PSI do the A/C units put out?

· Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far unable to find anything on Pirate4x4, most folks are using Vlair onboard systems.

· Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well slap me sideways! 500psi! holy great balls batman!
Alright... transfer to a new plan... When I delete the A/C can I keep my heater and where bouts can I source that A/C delete pulley?
Or Ive seen rigs with 2 alternators, how are those regulated so they dont blow the batteries?
Anyone have experience with the welders that powered by the serpentine belt system? Their name escapes me at the moment.

· Underfunded
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Could I plumb my crankcase vent into the suction side of the compressor after a filter to oil the pump and then put a filter/separator on the pressure side?
For the tank I could probably install a 150psi shutoff switch run to the compressor, or a 150 psi blowoff valve?
When I made some air cannons we also used Air-compressor regulators to regulate the Co2 from the bottles (800psi) down to 100 psi, how could I plumb in a regulator on the pressure side to allow only 150psi and to stop over-pressurization of the holding tank?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.