Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Project Shamu
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I like to piddle around a lot and I'm interested in enclosing my intake to cut down on the noise a little bit, and I'm thinking about trying to make one myself, but I also like the S&B intake. Then I saw the 99+ S&B Intake, and it looks even more badass. Does anybody know if we can get that thing into an OBS?

https://www.xtremediesel.com/sb-filters-75-5062-cold-air-intake-kit-cleanable-filter

I mainly want it because its almost completely encased, and will draw air through the front grill if we do some cutting of the header panel.

Anybody ever try it, or have one that they could look at and see?

·
Registered
131 Posts
The superduty s&b also draws air from the inner fender opening also so u know . Would I waste my time installing one NO . Is it possible yes any and everything is possible.

·
Project Shamu
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm curious if it will fit with the fender well easily, if it actually can replace the battery tray, or if it's all more work than it's worth and I should build one myself.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If I get time I will look and measure the s&b on my 2001 . To see if they might work. As I have afe on my obs as I don't like the s&b for obs . But like the s&b on my 2001.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts