Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need to move ASAP!! i have a 99 7.3 ext. cab 2wd for sale truck has a 4" exhaust and a AFE intake as it's only mods. it has a camera mounted on the bumper when hooking to a trailor. it has a brake box in it and a reese hitch on the rear. it has a sprayed in bed liner and also has the liner sprayed along the bottom of the body line to keep from having rock dents and chips. has scratches on it but only 2 or maybe 3 dime size dents or smaller and the tail gate has been bent like 75% of most lol. only thing with the truck that would need fixed is it has a inj. going down in it and had the peck sound because of it but i have a set of inj. (stock) to go in it that has about 80k on them just haven't put em in yet and will need glow plugs when inj. are installed. truck gets about 18-18.5 on the highway driving and 16-17 id say in the city or stop and go.. i have put about 20k on the truck since i have had it and have had no issues with it other then the trans acting up and i spent $870 to have it fixed right after i got it. need this gone ASAP so im asking $6k

1 - 4 of 4 Posts