Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ill be updating to the adrenaline HPOP shortly, my stock 17* will go to the highest bidder

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
if you are an e99 auto you want to look at pmt series pcm's

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
You want a pmt1 or pmt2 code pcm, meaning the series model.
Check classified ads post one etc.. I believe they are out of a 2001 or 2000

·
Registered
258 Posts
like south mike said you should look into a pmt series pcm i dont have 1 but everyone says there the best i dunno the years there out of but thats what iam gonna get.

·
The Fireman
4,810 Posts

·
Proudly Serving The USA
104 Posts
try car-parts.com.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i think iam confused its not pmts website. PMT is a code that is on your pcm. i dunno what pcm code you have but i have a xle4 pcm code. pmt series code is the best pcm code to get. tuners are said to have better tunes for the pmt series codes.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i would say just look for a later 7.3 as in 01-02 at a salvage or late model wrecks and buy the pcm out of it. as long as its good. itll be better than the early 99 pcm code, ive heard to be careful not to get a califorina truck if yours is not a california truck, because the pcm is designed for emissions, and itll set a check engine light.

·
Registered
258 Posts
iam not really sure i dunno if it would say on the tag or the sticker under the hood?? maybe someone will chime in that knows for sure cuz id like to know myself.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts