Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for a front and rear set of the Bushwacker Cut out fender flares. they are brand new in the box. I bought the cut out style by accident and I dont want to pay a 15% restocking fee to return them.

asking 500 shipped less than what i paid for them cheaper than ebay my loss your gain!

bushwacker part numbers 2004302 and 2004602

·
THOMPSON13
424 Posts
no offence, but your gonna be better off paying the restock fee, you can get BW cutouts on amazon for something like 340 shipped. I'm not going to even offend you with an offer, just wanted to let a know.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just curiouse where you found them on amazon for $340 shipped? I just looked and seems to buy a front and rear set of cutout flairs is around $510 shipped?? I was actually going to order a set of these today from 4 wheel parts-they have them on sale and free shipping at just under $500 for the set.

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is no such thing as a front and rear set of bushwacker true cut outs for 340 shipped on amazon i have no idea what he is talking about

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump still have these.

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still have these lets make a deal
brand new in the box

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump great price

·
THOMPSON13
424 Posts
There was such a thing last year, on Amazon for a set (front and rear) maybe it was a special, maybe it was a misprint, idk but it was. Its not now and I apologize for not looking first. Anyway, now that I'm looking for some again, would you take 400 shipped? That's bout all I can do without having to listen to the wife bitch. Not trying to low ball but that's all I can swing.

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no sorry cant do 400

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for a great price on a christmas gift!!!! these are a great deal

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump ill pay shipping

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
would these fit the rear dually fender??

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i dont know for sure but on the website all the other styles dont, but the cut out style doesnt say yes or no, so im not sure
maybe tank knows?

·
Rubber Neckin
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
to the top

1 - 20 of 26 Posts