Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a little new to turning up diesels. I have a 3 in. downpipe and 6.0 litre intercooler. Will the stock hpop keep up with the stock injectors with a healthy chip? How much would the adrenaline help with stock injectors. What size injectors can I run with the stock turbo before it stop keeping up. I like the exhaust brake from the ebpv and would kind of like to keep it. Thanks for any help.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
I'm a little new to turning up diesels. I have a 3 in. downpipe and 6.0 litre intercooler. Will the stock hpop keep up with the stock injectors with a healthy chip? How much would the adrenaline help with stock injectors. What size injectors can I run with the stock turbo before it stop keeping up. I like the exhaust brake from the ebpv and would kind of like to keep it. Thanks for any help.
Yes a stock pump will for sure keep up with stock injectors with just a chip.

The Adrenaline will for sure help on power though. It is for sure a good mod to do.

If your intersted in one we can set you up with a chip pump and injectors:ford:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much? I'm kind of a poor boy and It's really my dads pickup. I'm just hoping he'll sell it to me cheap since I've done some work to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts