Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to buy 97 opel grey interior paint that matches? I bought color bond 117.. way to light any suggestions?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Only 1 paint store in the greater Memphis area has this, and it's absolutely perfect.

(click this text)

I sprayed the dash a few weeks ago, and the other 2 parts today:

(click this text)

It's indistinguishable from the factory paint, other than not having stains, scratches, or fading.

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only 1 paint store in the greater Memphis area has this, and it's absolutely perfect.

(click this text)

(click this text)

It's indistinguishable from the factory paint, other than not having stains, scratches, or fading.
Any ideas how I can get some? Or does someone have a paint code I can tell
My local auto paint supply place?

·
Registered
367 Posts
The code is in the picture, along with the brand on the label. Call ALL your local paint stores to find who has that brand. If none of them do, and you can't find any other source, I can send you some from
Colormatch
1982 Fletcher Creek Dr
Memphis, TN 38133
(901) 382-0585
Open until 5:30 PM
colormatch.com

But it's not cheap. I think I paid ~$140 for that little can, which is enough to do 2 full dashes and a few more things.

·
Registered
1997 F-350 CCLB 7.Tree
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The code is in the picture, along with the brand on the label. Call ALL your local paint stores to find who has that brand. If none of them do, and you can't find any other source, I can send you some from
Colormatch
1982 Fletcher Creek Dr
Memphis, TN 38133
(901) 382-0585
Open until 5:30 PM
colormatch.com

But it's not cheap. I think I paid ~$140 for that little can, which is enough to do 2 full dashes and a few more things.
question, so i can order it through my local paint store.. same price. my question is on your pictures, is the dash painted in the color or just the pod? for some reason my interior seems to much darker even though its medium opal, it seems like its the color of the paint chip you provided but does it spray lighter? or do you think its just because my interior is so old now?

·
Registered
367 Posts
The painted parts are exactly the same color as the ones I didn't paint. But I did wash them thoroughly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts