Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have finally decided to part truck out due to the driver side body damage. So here is a list of the things i have price include shipping to lower 48 unless other wise mentioned. Also no prices are firm so feel free to make an offer.

for 7.3 block and heads will ship at buyers expense would also work something out to deliver for right price. engine good for a build. Is from a running truck with 314k. not sure of compression. $700
both uvch $80
glow plugs motorcraft just put in about 12k ago $60
idm $125
pcm $200
under hood wiring harness $175
4wd e40d about 20k miles $1350
radiator $160
master cylinder reman $30
water pump reman never mounted $80
powersteering pump just put on about a month ago $30
turbo $125
hpop $150
valve covers $50
transfer case $450
2 good wheels stock alcoas $150 will not ship.
exhaust manifolds $50

thats about all i can think of but it is an entire truck so if you need anything feel free to ask. like i said body panels on the driver side is no good. also all parts are in nashville tn. can also call or text 6154258549 Norville is my name. thanks for viewing. p.s. heavy items such as trans and transfer case will be shipped through r&l carrier so be sure you have one in your area and can pick up from there hub or commercial delivery address.

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
What about the interior? if so and if not damaged interesed in the black trim on the drivers door for the windows, locks, also if gray interior the passenger side A-piller

Roy

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
e40d trans 4x4. all parts located in nashville tn.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What about the interior? if so and if not damaged interesed in the black trim on the drivers door for the windows, locks, also if gray interior the passenger side A-piller

Roy
trim is no good. a piller is fine make an offer.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea i got that part, is it a ford rebuild, or a jasper, local rebuild? or a factory 97 with 20k miles?
local shop swamps referred me to. aaa transmission in laverne tn. triple disk tc all other parts stock if i remember correctly. sorry for miss understanding.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A mod can delete post. Someone came and bought rest of truck today.

·
Way To Many Projects
660 Posts
good for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts