Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so the story goes about a week ago i was went to pull outta a parking lot and the truck tryed to die on me when i steped on the throddle .. a second of panic and she came to life drove fine for about 5 mile when i got home i parked the truck it sat for a week or so.. i jumped in it to run about two miles down the road to my dads place an about half way there it started throwing a fit on me ..i got to me dads drive way where it died wouldnt start ... pulled a p0344 code cps .. so i went bought a cps from oriely and it started but now runs like poop .. barly gets over 40 mph .. so after hours of reading on here i went and got another sensor thinking i got a bad one outta the box ... still truck not happy missing and banging at 2000 rpm with no power .. traced wireing checked plugs checked injector pugs i am lost trucks got 149k on it its was raining here when it died but hasnt rained in two days and truck still wont run right idiel great sometime some time you can hear a miss .. any help would be awesome before i have to call a mechanic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuel preasure at the shrader is 50-55 psi.. my filter is clean and new as well the bowl was a little dirty .. what is the the other psi your asking about ?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
high pressure oil pressure, HPOP, high pressure oil pump

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anoy one ever hueard of a oil leak causeing rough running codition... i noticed some oil in my valley around the valve cover qaskets and heads but its on both sides ? not alot but deffinenty some there

·
Registered
219 Posts
Are you 12?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Anoy one ever hueard of a oil leak causeing rough running codition... i noticed some oil in my valley around the valve cover qaskets and heads but its on both sides ? not alot but deffinenty some there
Depending on where the oil leak is then yes it could cause a

Check around for a leak I ain't got a clue where it is... It a really small leak i just aoaked the engine in engine bright to clean it up see if I can't find it fix it .. would there be a chance I got two bad cps ever heard of that or possible the wrong one .. part number from orieley is css626

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Fixed went to dealer got a grey cps .. installed and boom truck ran like new again .. got two bad cps from local parts store .. thanks guys for the help ..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts