Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a 97 F350 and im looking to get the best possible MPG out of it with still having a good amount of power. so far ive got a 6pos chip and a 3inch down pipe into a 4 inch exhaust. im not looking for 30 mpg just a little bit better then what i get now which is about 15-19

·
POWER ON
183 Posts
Air intake

·
Registered
758 Posts
I have a 6637 intake, exhaust, stage 2's and custom tunes from Beans/NLTD. Just got 19.5 mpg last tank. Running on 33's with 3.55's. Pretty good in my book. Was getting 13-15 max on TS tunes and the old engine.

But as you can see I have a bunch of other goodies that all contributed too. Check out my sig...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah i have an intake exhaust 4 inch lift on 35's with the the tune and built trans. no injectors yet and stock gears. wasnt sure what people had for setups for to get gas mileage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont know whats worse... me posting in the wrong section .. or someone actually getting so bent they need to make a comment about it. but either way thanks to the couple people who shot out some ideas

·
Registered
217 Posts
depends on your foot too.. but sounds like you're getting pretty good mileage. I know some who get better but personally I see about the same. Keeping it under 60 and 2,000rpms is best.

·
Registered
748 Posts
i'm not bent it's just the fact you cant read anything before you post something. if you were to post in the section dedicated to trucks like yours youd get more help.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts