Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

561 - 580 of 591 Posts

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #562
Cab is buffed and glass is back in. Still trying to find a nice hood before I paint the rest. Hopefully sometime this week I can get the cab set back on the frame and start working on all the wiring to the powerstroke harness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #563
Cab is on the frame. Still trying to find a decent hood before the next round of paint so I've been working on cleaning up the interior and starting on the wiring. I've got everything swapped over to 89 interior plugs aside from the cruise, ignition, and multi function switch so far and I plan to grab some wiring diagrams for that tommorow.

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #564
Wiring sucks and we are starting to put a few things back together.

Anyone ever found a place to order a cargo light gasket for these? They seem to be nonexistent to order separately

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
Looking good.

I would have thought Dorman would have made one. Try and make one out of an old thin piece of rubber

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #567
Picked up a super minty hood and a decent bumper. Primer should be on today

·
Administrator
8,177 Posts
Lookin good.

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
Lookin great man, I sure wish I had your time and energy

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #571
And the rest of what I have to paint at the moment is done. I've been leaning towards a flatbed for this truck since I don't have a bed unless I find one

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
And the rest of what I have to paint at the moment is done. I've been leaning towards a flatbed for this truck since I don't have a bed unless I find one

You should speak with @Lt.Dan about the flatbed

·
Project Shamu
2,573 Posts

That's correct, I've made several flatbeds. Let me know if you need anything

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #574
That's correct, I've made several flatbeds. Let me know if you need anything
I just did a quick catch up on your thread and it's looking good! You have some serious fab skills man! I'm still undecided on what to do but if I do build a flatbed theres no way its gonna look as sharp as yours! It would be much simpler but simple is kind of the goal for this thing.

·
Project Shamu
2,573 Posts
I just did a quick catch up on your thread and it's looking good! You have some serious fab skills man! I'm still undecided on what to do but if I do build a flatbed theres no way its gonna look as sharp as yours! It would be much simpler but simple is kind of the goal for this thing.

Well I got a pretty basic one already designed, check my last few posts on my build thread. Message me if you're interested.

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #578
Gotta come up with some creative way to mount the bezel at the top since I had to chop its top mounting points out for the cluster.

As for the front clip I grabbed a couple small brackets I was missing at the junkyard the other day so I should be able to put it all together after I get it sanded and buffed. Only thing I'm having a hard time finding now is the inside fender liners

·
PSN intsigator
6,405 Posts
Can you see those inner fenders with the hood closed and driving

·
Because I can!!!
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #580
Can you see those inner fenders with the hood closed and driving

Nope but all the mud and gravel will certainly see the computer, fuse box, and wiring harnesses

561 - 580 of 591 Posts