Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell or trade my 97 ext cab. 158k only mods are 3 inch down pipe, single stack in bed and 6637 filter. rust free from arizona 6" lift comes with 35" bfg at for street driving and if you want to offroad 38.5 boggers. truck doesnt leak anything both tanks work and dont leak. Located in chicago,il
asking 7500 obo

·
Registered
6 Posts
This is my dream truck! Very interested. I can do the original price in cash. please reply with some more info on it

·
Registered
743 Posts
That doesnt make sense. Why would you pay the original price in cash when you could get it for atleast $500 less? Just saying.....

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
That doesnt make sense. Why would you pay the original price in cash when you could get it for atleast $500 less? Just saying.....
The only thing I can figure is he is worried about the poster right above him working a deal. :shrug:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah and I'm having a hard time finding one with less than 200k miles on it. I just don't want to get beat out and I have extra cash set aside for a lift, but this is already lifted so....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I havent updated this i a coupke days but the truck was sold its out in ohio right now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts