Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trimming a little fat and selling my 97 F250 4x4 extended cab long bed XLT 7.3 auto with 108000 miles in Virginia Beach Virginia. Truck is fairly clean but has a well used bed. No rust but could use a new front bumper(bent in to a nice frown) and has a couple minor dings in the rear bumper and outside of the bed but nothing too bad for a 13 year old truck. Truck is white with blue lower trim, blue cloth interior in pretty good shape. One dash crack above glove box and one near tear in the driver seat, 4-5 light cigarette burns in random spots but really not too bad. Truck was originally a 3.55 geared truck with open rear but now has factory 4.10 axles with a LS rear and fairly new front u-joints. Trans is a stock re build (new frictions and electronic shift pack) about 5 years ago and a TCI truck master 1800 stall triple disc billet torque converter. Truck is basiclly stock except for a 3" down pipe and straight piped (no muffler) 5" exhaust with a 6" in front of the rear tire exit. 2-3 year old new starter, new alternator (not remans) and batteries. Price is $7500 negotiable.

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Might post up some pics if you get a chance so people can see what it looks like;)

·
Registered
685 Posts
anymore pics?

·
Registered
685 Posts
under the hood, under the cab,frame, and more of inside, just any in general, and pm on its way

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
... I had that same truck... Miss it...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a sweet pic! I love the royal blue stripe on the white.

My truck was prestine 8 months ago, like super perfect, not even a ding in the bed or spot on the carpet. But I had 2 workers in it for 6 months and they F'd it up so now I just get angry every time I drive it. I needed to move some things around so I put it on the chopping block. I would have never thought I would sell this truck, but here we are. Current mileage is now at 109,000

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bumping this to the top so it can be next to my other truck LOL. I have some extra parts I can sweaten the deal with. Rebuilt trans (E4OD out of a 97 diesel) with new Dayco converter complete with a transfer case sitting on dollies, rebuilt starter, sliding back window and frame, extra front calipers, original 3.55 front pumpkin, original 3.55 rear end with mounts to go under a jeep CJ rear, and a D66 that neads a rebuild. Lets make a deal!!!

·
I Like Red Cows
364 Posts
How much work is it to put all the 3.55 stuff back under it? Dad's looking for a different pickup but want 3.55s so he can get some mileage b.c it'd be mostly a gravel road, highway pickup, occasional pasture.

You wouldn't believe how much i want this pickup!! Why the hell is virgina so damn far away?!? The price you have is a steal for this part of the country!

·
Registered
685 Posts
Bumping this to the top so it can be next to my other truck LOL. I have some extra parts I can sweaten the deal with. Rebuilt trans (E4OD out of a 97 diesel) with new Dayco converter complete with a transfer case sitting on dollies, rebuilt starter, sliding back window and frame, extra front calipers, original 3.55 front pumpkin, original 3.55 rear end with mounts to go under a jeep CJ rear, and a D66 that neads a rebuild. Lets make a deal!!!
still interested!!!! never got a call, or email though

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
still interested!!!! never got a call, or email though
I called you, and left a message and sent 2 emails. Maybe I have your number wrong I will double check it. I will also take some engine pics today. It is just hard for me to get good pics since the only cameras I have are cell phone cameras so I use my ladies 5mega pixel cell phone instead of my 1.3.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How much work is it to put all the 3.55 stuff back under it? Dad's looking for a different pickup but want 3.55s so he can get some mileage b.c it'd be mostly a gravel road, highway pickup, occasional pasture.

You wouldn't believe how much i want this pickup!! Why the hell is virgina so damn far away?!? The price you have is a steal for this part of the country!
It aint easy but it can be done in 6-7 hours, probably faster for a shop that does alot. The rear will have to be swaped out of the original housing so crushing the rear collar for the pinion bearing preload and taking the front spindles off is the hardest part. You would have to pay me to do it or do it after you bought the truck yourself

·
Registered
449 Posts
hey man is the truck still available.very interested just sold my truck need another

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold localy! Thanks again 99whitestroker. And thank you so very much PSN for helping me sell the truck. I hope 99whitestroker enjoyes the truck as much as I did. And I hope you enjoyed the smoking deal you jew bastard LOL. Take good care of her and clean her up a little. Looking forward to seeing you on the track one day for a little heads up action!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No offense intended to Jews or bastards in the above post. Both my kids are half Jewish and bastards. But the expression Jew bastard is just an explative like mother ####er, even if you have never had sexual relations with the mother of a child. It is simply meant to express a commonly reconized stereotype. Hope I didn't hurt any one's feelings...

·
Registered
449 Posts
hahahaha LOVE THIS F***** TRUCK!! thanks again would definatley deal with again. heck of a nice guy!

·
Registered
66 Posts
another obs guy! ill let you drive my slo obs when you come to tx:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts