Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering either a 2.5" or 4" lift. I don't want to swap axles and I want to keep the proper camber. Any input or suggestions? I probably won't run anything larger than a 33" tire, but 35" could be an option with 4" lift. Any suggestion on which would be the best manufacturer? Thanks!

·
Registered
89 Posts
I went with the OBWIZ superduty RK kit. It rides great and the good thing is that most of the parts are factory ford parts. I am running 35"

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That looks like a little more work than I am capable of. Anyone want to do it for me? lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! But... who is PMF? And how do I find them?

·
ate lug
186 Posts
Maybe i missed something here, but the OP said he was looking for a kit for a F250? As in, D50 TTB, right? So then he cant use a RSK unless he gets a D60 too, and he said he didnt want to swap axles.

That said, if it was me, id get a RSK & a D60, instead of lifting the TTB. Actually thats what i did :D
Its simple, it all bolts in, and its gonna ride better than a lifted TTB.

If you want to stay TTB, then id probably go Skyjacker since they have a nice complete kit with lots of options, and have adjustable camber bushings ready to go in when i brought it to get it aligned.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,339 Posts
Awesome! But... who is PMF? And how do I find them?

Precision Metal Fab
Disclaimer - Precision Metal Fab
and his new RSK New Design RSK kit for OBS - PowerStrokeNation : Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

But I missed where you did NOT want to swap axles but like reptillikus, it is well worth it

Maybe i missed something here, but the OP said he was looking for a kit for a F250? As in, D50 TTB, right? So then he cant use a RSK unless he gets a D60 too, and he said he didnt want to swap axles.

Sorry. Missed the part about NOT wanting to swap axles

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.