Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i currently have 20x12 rims wit 33's and they look small but a guy has brand new 38x15.50's on 18's he wants to trade me. but i just want to make sure these will fit.. i have a 4" suspension lift with a 2" body lift.. i have searched and other guys have run 38's with no lift and wit 6"s of lift but dont know what width they are?
so i figured id post up a thread asking what would fit.

i have pictures of it with the 33's to give a comparison..

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well i have been doing research and find guys can run 38's but dont mention back spacen since these are 4.5" back spacen.
they also dont mention tire width..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im thinking i might have to puch the bumper forward like the other guys have done with less lifts and 37s-38's...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sucks the ground is so wet my jack stands on wood sunk into the grnd and the truck fell into the grass... so pissed..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the 38's are on and they clear with tons of room to spare.. very excited and will have pics up soon

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Really, so a 6"ish lift clears em? Also what kinda 2" BL do you have?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dunno about full lock but they might rub on springs... new turbo and intercooler is in just need to finish pipen and oil feed lines.. so once its on the road ill post more info

i was told its a 4" lift but im thinking its a 6" with 2" body lift(i have no idea what brand, came with truck)

i have 6" springs to replace the one block hopefully.. the guy has 2 blocks under the rear leafs(hate blocks)

ill have better pics when i get a chance to take some in the light

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and yes i hate chrome, but these tires are new and i can always sand and paint the rims.. the chrome will be off this side of the truck soon.. to cold to peel it off, and no garage.. been doing all my work in 30* and below.. and thats a truck battery that fits between my tire and fender(waitin on my driver side battery tray)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts