Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Drive it like ya stole it
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've got a 97 ECSB 5spd that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon. I'm trying to figure out how much I should list the thing for. I know the OBS ECSB is a rare truck but how much does that effect the value? It's not in perfect condition and has about 200k on it, but still runs great. I put a downpipe and a chip on it, other than that it's stock. The KBB for fair is $6875 so what do you guys think? Thanks guys!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
If 2wd maybe $4k
4wd might get you KBB depending on actual condition.

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry guys, clicked the wrong 7.3 tech info...anyway a mod can move this down to OBS?

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh cool, thanks man!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
well im looking at a CCSB auto 1996 7.3L with 180k on the clock for $4995.00 out here in socal at a dealer...

if its 4wd i would list it around 5k, 2wd i would list it at 4k

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I guess it all is where you live. Out here in the NE 2WDs are about useless

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it's a 4x4, 2wds seem to have trouble in 3ft of snow lol.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Yeah it's a 4x4, 2wds seem to have trouble in 3ft of snow lol.
O Ok. Best way to get an ACCURATE price is to check CRAIGSLIST, AUTOTRADER and the like within 200 miles of you. But just because they are asking a high dollar amount doesnt mean they are getting it either

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
O Ok. Best way to get an ACCURATE price is to check CRAIGSLIST, AUTOTRADER and the like within 200 miles of you. But just because they are asking a high dollar amount doesnt mean they are getting it either
:whs:

·
Registered
349 Posts
is it safe to assume its not the truck in your sig?

·
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is if the fact that it's an OBS ECSB make it worth anymore than usual?

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
I guess what I'm really trying to ask is if the fact that it's an OBS ECSB make it worth anymore than usual?
It was the truck I wanted when I stumbled across my CCSB. I would still rather have the SCSB. But by the time I am done with My CCSB unless I find a Perfect SCSB I would be loosing my ass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts