Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening! I am new as a registered user but I do a lot of reading here on the forums. I've run into a bit of an issue here and I'm hoping for some guidance. I recently have had an issue with my '97 E350. It has been blowing 30 amp fuses about once every month and has left me stranded a couple times now! It is the "#30" PCM and fuel bowl heater fuse that is blowing, and so I suspect it is a shorted out fuel bowl heater. I would like to disconnect it, but seeing as this is the van I am having a hard time finding any relevant resources pointing me in the right direction in terms of puling this wire. Attached are some pictures of what is visible to me from the dog house. From the hood down I can barely see anything. I've seen some pictures of what I'm supposed to see, but I can't really line it up in my head. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It doesn't look like I'm allowed to edit my original post to include this information, but attached are a couple of pictures I've found in various threads about this issue, nether seems to quite match what I can see from the dog house or from the engine bay.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
From your pictures it should be the one with the spade clip with the arrow pointing to it.

Other than that you can pull your filter and disconnect it on the inside of the bowl. That is unless it is the thermister that passes through the filter housing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts