Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ad is for a 1997 ford crew cab diesel. 4x4 automatic with the 7.3L turbo powerstroke engine. It has brand new good year duratrack tires 285-75-16 on moto-metal 16x9 aluminum wheels. It has 226k miles, had a new factory replacement transmission installed in 2006 with approximatly 37k on it. The frontend has been complely gone through and have all reciepts. It has a new alternator, smoked taillights, headlights, clearence lights, 3rd brake light and windows. It has a triple guage pod on the pillar for boost, pyro, and trans temp. It has a 3in downpipe, straight pipe exhaust, tymar air intake, TS 6position chip with stock, high idle 50hp,70hp,100hp,120hp tunes. It has a ranchhand rear bumper on it and a set of running boards and a grill guard that are not installed on it but will go with the truck if the buyer would like to have them.The whole truck is very solid. It is black and in very good condition inside and out. It drives straight and rides very well..................... If anyone has any questions please call [email protected] 1-785-580-9082

kyle.jpg

kyle 1.jpg

·
Registered
359 Posts
is it straight axle or itb

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Holy hell, yeap that's my old truck...any one need any more info I can fill you in with a ton of photos of the truck..its in excellent shape! free bump for you Kyle sorry to hear you are selling her, g-luck!

·
Registered
345 Posts
9000obo. And yeah I'm not trying to sell it too hard. I decided I really want a Lightning now
Im a little confused, the OP was written by Mbarrett and now you, that seems are the owner right?.
I have some questions:
where are you located?
Why are you selling it? do you really want a gasser now?.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Kyle (sweet86) must have had his buddy post up this ad for him, he is the owner of the truck. It is located in Topeka, Ks.

Im a little confused, the OP was written by Mbarrett and now you, that seems are the owner right?.
I have some questions:
where are you located?
Why are you selling it? do you really want a gasser now?.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thats nice:D If i had 9,000 id end up buying it!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey dieter i am lookin at buyin this truck any pictures or info would be great.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
bigstroke bought her...I believe he is located in Wichita, it is no longer for sale!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts