Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
97 7.3 that was pulled. truck had approx. 165,000 on it when it was pulled out. complete motor. Also have 2wd automatic transmission that needs rebuilt as well. Also have pcm from the truck that the motor was pulled from.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to get 1500 obo out of it located about thirty minutes south of Kansas City, KS.. Also i said it had pcm and meant idm I have another pcm though if you will need one but its from a 94 so its not obd2

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks I will have to pass at that price.

Plus I am pretty sure you just bought this setup this afternoon and I know what you paid since I was talking with the guy that had it and was next in line. If he through in an IDM as well you got a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha I understand no its not that one if it was the one up north, I'm holding onto that one it was in great shape, I've had this one a little while and don't have room for the two of them ... If you are from kc area and are looking for cheap set up I know where there's one that could be a great deal. if you are interested pm me and I can pass along the details on it to you

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah I was talking about the one up North, hope it turns out to be a great motor for you. I PMd you about the other one you may know of I am in Olathe.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd be interested if you weren't so far. Freight is a killer for these engines. GLWS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts