Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a feeler!!!! Not 100% sure i want to sell! But my truck in sig. I dont have any pics to post but if really interested a can email or text pics.

Ive thought of redoin the whole truck or getting a different one. so i thought id try this if someone wants to trade or buy. i Want a PSD if its a trade!! Any year and maybe willing to trade up. Thanks!!!!

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what i got in it but i know i wont get it, but i see trucks priced all over so idk?? was hopeing to get some input, and yeah ill text pics but i need a number bud :poke:

1996 F350 Crew-cab longbed 4x4. all mods in sig and it has kinda high miles 244,000 but runs and drives great. glowplugs,altanator, balljoints brakes all replaced before winter. just put new rearend parts in it a week ago. I absaloutly love the truck and would hate to see it go but im just wantin to get something else.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
you can always trade me yours and take over payments on my 02 SD and finish the cummins conversion if you wanted to go that route :)

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol yeah i think thatd be great! How far are you in the conversion?? just curious

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
have everything except the adapter plates, electronics, and motor mounts. have the motor with full wiring harness and the 6.0L starter.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
looks like mine only as an OBS

forgot to mention, if you would be interested i'd find a way to deliver it to you, give me a call (503) 298-O641

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump!! Truck is for sale! Im asking $6,500 OBO for it. Please pm if interseted

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status