Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both are new, 37" toyo open country tires on black 22" rims, 3" down pipe, 4" exhaust, Pioneer in dash dvd player with ipod cable and nav ready, glow shift pillar gauges, egt, tranny temp, and boost, edge evolution programmer, k+n cold air intake, blue led interior lights, all new rubber around the doors, sliding rear glass, ranch hand front and rear bumpers, 4 external grab handles, new batteries, glow plugs, alternator, front pads and rotors, rear drums, cables, shoes, hardware, cylinders, etc..., spray in bed liner, smoked tail lights, 2 piece smoked headlights with led lights and , 6K HID bi xenon headlight kit, full tint, cb radio, custom tow mirrors for towing wide loads, clock with thermometer of inside/outside temp, has a reverse camera that just needs to be wired to the head unit, extended sway bar links front and rear, custom front mount inter cooler from a 6.0L with 3" piping, new windshield, door/bed off paint job that took a month straight, pics are avaible of this process, new bed sides, fenders, painted grill, door jambs are all done correctly, visor, 6.0L badges, 2000 watt power inverter mounted behind the rear seat, rear cup holders, oil changed every 3K miles, fuel filter changed every 6K miles. this truck is super nice. everything works as it should. asking $13,500 or may trade for another CREW CAB 4X4 DIESEL TRUCK. 678-895-1148 to those that are interested. shot me an email [email protected]
link to pics... 96 f350 cclb lifted psd on 22's - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
I would love to have that!!!!!!!!!

·
Gone Broke
1,072 Posts
heck i got a crew cab but its not as nice as yours!!!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
nice truck, good work!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the motor has 120k and the trans has 80k the instrument cluster shows 300 but thats about the only thing that has any miles on it. I hav reciepts for over 27k for the truck. EVERYTHING has been replaced. I M OPEN TO TRADES, SUV, F150, Z71, DIESEL ???????? NO CARS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.