Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some live tuning from Jody at DP Tune out at Terminator on Friday. I was having some problems throwing ICP codes and going into limp mode with the TS Chip from Swamps since I added the Stealth HPOP and Hypermax Turbo. Did a dyno run at the end of last year too and was very disappointed. Lost HP. So decided to get some live tuning done while DP was out and wow was I impressed. I'd strongly suggest that if your going to serious mods, live tunes is the only way to go. To be able to adjust pressures and shift specifically for your vehicle is awesome. Just have a couple pics of the work in progress but am holding off on finished pics until I install Terminator's Digital Gauge. The gauge makes life way easier by showing you everything you really need to know like codes, fuel pressure, and ICP pressure. Awesome no more jumping in and out, pulling the scanner out, or having to have a second person to watch the fuel gauge. Not to mention just one gauge to mount that does it all. Oh well here's some pics of the Guru at work. I can't wait to dyno again. Still having a problem with the turbo loading up but once the gauge is in I'll know for sure.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Nice truck! I could use some live tuning as well. Anxious to see your results.

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Cool, hope to one day be able to make it to a event and get some live tunes done

Roy

·
7.3 stroked edition
169 Posts
Nice lookin truck, I see you have a 60 up front. what suspension setup, wheels and tires size are you runnin?

Thanks, Jared

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE 6/29/10

I've had an ORU (Off Raod Unlimited) shackle reversal kit for about a year now to add to the Dana 60 in the front but just haven't had time to throw it on yet. So we finally threw it on Monday night and man I should have done this a long time ago. These things beat the piss out of ya with the leaf attached to the frame right under the foot board. Don't have everything else done as far shocks, rear springs, or swaybar extensions yet, but ordered yesterday Bilstein 5100 Shocks and Skyjacker 6" lift soft ride leafs and swaybar extensions for the front. I', planning on running the rears with no blocks to keep it as low as possible. I'll have updates after this weekend.

·
Registered
288 Posts
So you have a 3" RSK from ORU and you are planning on running 6" rear leafs with no blocks. What size tires are you planning and what off set on the rims?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So you have a 3" RSK from ORU and you are planning on running 6" rear leafs with no blocks. What size tires are you planning and what off set on the rims?
6" for an F250. I picked up about 2"s when I swapped the Dana 60 in and have now picked up another 2"s from the leveling kit. If I remove the rear 2" Block that should get it just over level so it'll sit just higher than a stock F350. For now I'll finish running the life out of the 35x12.5 I've been running on it for the past two years. When they are done I'll step up to 37"s. The wheels are Greg Weld 18"s with a 4.5" Backspacing.

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
Did you have to buy a Tuner from Jody or did he re-flash your chip?

Billy T.
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts