Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Hardcore Offroader
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about selling my tow rig. I bought this a few months ago to pull my rock crawler and absoultly love the truck but putting babies in the back is getting old. Thinking i want another crew cab truck.

1996 F250
XLT
PW/PL/AC/CRUISE (All work)
7.3 w/170k miles
5spd trans
Floor shifted 4x4
ex cab
short bed
brake controller
gooseneck hitch (missing ball)
pioneer cd player
a visor and brush guard straight out of the early 90's

Drives good, midwestern truck so it has some rust. The interrior is tripple blue and carpet is dirty.

Also have a dana 60 for it i was going to swap in.

Not a collectable truck by any means but i think it is a pretty rare truck with this option combo.

In Taylor Ridge, IL 61284

8500 bo / trade

Also have a PJ trailer 30' gooseneck i'd like to sell.

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
I have a 1997 TJ w/ a lot of goodies on it. Not a full built crawler but a good workin jeep if ya wanna trade! Send some pics of truck please.

[email protected]

Also of trailer is it the one in your avitar? I have been wanting a longer trailer, more info on it please!

·
Hardcore Offroader
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the trailer is the one in my avatar. I will dig up pictures of both.

Whats the story on the TJ?

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
1997 Wrangler Sport 113,000 miles 6 cyl 5 speed manual. (4.0L AX-15 trans)

Just flushed radiator and block - installed new Prestone Coolant/antifreeze plus new t-stat 195*
Electric fan on switch in cab
Oil and filters always done 3000 miles
Crown HD steering kit w/ AGR HD steering box ( I will include Teraflex high steering kit as well that I also have, and the teraflex knuckle is already installed on jeep)
15x8 Crager soft 8 wheels (month old at most and I have all 5)
33x12.5x15 Goodyear Duratrac tires 95% easy w/ brand new spare
Dana 30 / Dana 44 axles w/ 4.56 gears trac-lok rear carrier w/ dynatrac shafts
Disc brake rear conversion
Front JKS adj trac bar
Currie Anti-Rock front sway bar
Full Clayton Offroad short arm kit with 4" clayton springs
Bilstein 5100 shocks all around (arms,coils,shocks installed less that 1000 miles)
All new Ujoints w/ tom woods CV drive shaft in rear with Slip Yoke Eliminator installed on fixed flange
NP231J transfer case
1" MML (motor mount lift)
Full exhaust - Gibson headers to full pipe w/ a cherry bomb muffler (sounds good not to loud)
HAS STOCK BUMPER CUT STUBBY ON NOW. You can have the lights you see in pictures but that bumper is gone.
Engo 9K winch thats been used 5 times (installed mid summer)
Hardtop w/ defrost and wiper - Bikini, bed cover, wind duster kit for summer
Full Doors (thats all I have for it)
All seats (Front are out of newer sahara they are brand spanking new my old seats were shot and rusted springs)
Rear seat still great, flip forward style
All Camo suede waterproof real tree seat covers
Jack Daniels shift knob
Full bedlined interior
Alpine head unit w/ sound bar and all good speakers
Cobra 75 CB w/ perfect SWR's and 4' firestick off tail light
HD spare tire carrier (not sure brand but mounts to body and tailgate and swings out with it.
More I am sure to forget, but will add via edit when I can

I do not really NEED to sell it. But the money could go towards a few other idea's and projects. I love it and have a blast driving it and still have not really tested it to its capibilites. But in same way I don't really want to sell for to cheap and loose all I have recently put on this. I don't own anything on it and titles here ready to go.

It is a Jeep and yes has some damage on body here and there nothing BAD. I'll update with some new pictures of little issues. Otherwise just paint fading on hood with a few minor dents and a spot on drivers side thats buffed out from leaning up against tree.

·
Powerstroke Mafia
239 Posts
Pics of the truck?:(

·
Hardcore Offroader
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of the truck?:(
:doh:

I have them on a camera at home and havent even turned on my computer in months. Since i got a tablet I have not needed to.

I'll get some posted, sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts