Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going so start a thread to show off all I've done and what I plan to do. Current mods are in my sig. I will post up some pics as I go along. Main things are 160/100% injectors, modded h2e, head studs, Banks intercooler, hypermax pipes to billet 3" intake plenums, comp springs/push rods, and TS 6 pos chip with TW tunes.

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is how it sits now with 4 in lift and 35s

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
modded H2E

D60 in the garage. Going to buy new seals for it and save up for complete RSK

dual HPOPs started leaking and are now replaced with a single Adrenaline which holds up just as well

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Called ford to ask a quote on SD rear springs, just for giggles. $450 per spring... So I called the local salvage yard and picked these almost new B code springs up for $85 (from a 2001)

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A little update. I went to the truck pulls this past weekend and my yoke blew apart. So I upgraded to a 1410 driveshaft. Same used in the super duties. Way beefier setup

Old yoke

New 1410 drive shaft and yoke. with u bolts

And a close up

·
Registered
853 Posts
Beautiful truck love the color

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you, I've thought about changing the red to black but it's grown on me so I'm going to leave it

·
Registered
853 Posts
i wouldn't touch that color if someone paid me

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I put the SD springs in the rear on Friday and it's amazing how much of a difference it made on the ride of the rear end. Idk about anyone else but my rear was just as stiff as the front and now my front still hits bumps hard as heck and the rear just glides over it. I recommend this mod to anyone looking for a lil better ride.

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Picked up some V codes for $100 at the same scrap yard. Next is a rsk and rebuild for my kingpin and its ready to go in

·
Powerstroke addict
12 Posts
Looks like mine! Nice truck!

368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ended up going with PMF. I will comment on my interesting experience with them when/if I ever get it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts