Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Brian
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So got the frame. Has anyone done this swap? I am having some problems . It's is the core support is not going to fit between frame, anyone have any ideas bout this? Or how to fix it? Use 07 front clip!?

·
Brian
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I measured the frame 34" on the 05 34.5" on my 95 f450 an 36" on my 96f250 so I think it'll work

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would not mix body styles. Thats a not so easy way to make a good lookin truck look like crap. For the same amount of effort you can fab the rad support to fit the frame.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
I would not mix body styles. Thats a not so easy way to make a good lookin truck look like crap. For the same amount of effort you can fab the rad support to fit the frame.
If I read his original post correctly, he is looking to put an 1996 crew cab BODY on an 2007 CHASSIS.

That would give him all the power, disc brakes, torque shift trans, coil spring front end, etc yet still have a class body style

·
Registered
696 Posts
I assume you had to create new body mount pick up points on the frame? Looks like the front frame horns stick out pretty far. Are you going to use stock front bumper? How far do the front wheels stick outside the fenders? Need fender flares?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts