Discussion Starter #1

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
:popcorn:

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
Steve, if you actually talked to the guy you would have discovered that he never claimed that was his truck. He wanted to see what a crew cab with a short short bed would look like, so he had a friend photoshop a CC. The crew cab he bought is a 00 & he has all the equipment to do the swap where he works. He lives less then 45mins from me & I have talked to him on the phone.

Sometimes you guys read too much into things.

·
WWDD
10,531 Posts
Steve, if you actually talked to the guy you would have discovered that he never claimed that was his truck. He wanted to see what a crew cab with a short short bed would look like, so he had a friend photoshop a CC. The crew cab he bought is a 00 & he has all the equipment to do the swap where he works. He lives less then 45mins from me & I have talked to him on the phone.

Sometimes you guys read too much into things.
In chat last night he claimed it was built...

He said it HAD a 92 frame, 95 powertrain and an 08 body, he said he HAD to cut 2 feet out of the bed to make it fit the frame.

Had he said, well i have a 92 frame to use, and a 95 running gear, and i think it would be cool to cut the bed short, i would have said, yeah cool, but he acted like it was done, as soon as i said something, he logged out of chat...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts