Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just layed down 955hp and 1732 torque on dunbars dyno tonight at the ts sled pulls. Video to follow soon.

BTW- Congrats to Craig @ Innovative...he did 957 hp and 12XX torque. He also lent me a axle shaft out of his truck for the dyno.....i broke mine at dpc sled pulls

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
All I have to say is wow. Way to go.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
that is absolutely awesome brian! what did u change diff than dpc, u layed down 850 there right?

·
Scab
1,296 Posts
way to go man. call me up when you get in back in town, I need to ask you some stuff

·
Registered
317 Posts
NICE...congrats!

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
817hp 1430 torque on the superflow @ dpc. Stp Corrected

I changed the nitrous jets up a tad for dunbars

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
817hp 1430 torque on the superflow @ dpc. Stp Corrected

I changed the nitrous jets up a tad for dunbars
made a huge diff, does anyone have vids of the pulls at dpc, id like to see you and dustins runs
:ford:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Guys we just got back home from the pulls tonight, walked over just in time to see him make his last few pulls, wow doesnt even come close to describing. Congratulations Brian. Videos will hold no justice to seeing three different flames in person.

·
WHAT???
1,833 Posts
Dammit man!!! Congrats big time to you, empire, swamps, and rave for putting an awesome combination together!

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
thats friggin awesome. Congrats Brian, way to show em how its done :ford:

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thats awesome. There might be hope for my old 7.3 yet.

·
Busy Busy
9,004 Posts
Fukking Awesome Brian.

Congrats!

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
Guys we just got back home from the pulls tonight, walked over just in time to see him make his last few pulls, wow doesnt even come close to describing. Congratulations Brian. Videos will hold no justice to seeing three different flames in person.
Yeah that was wild.

For some reason wastegates didn't click for me... I was like oh hell, there shouldn't be flame down there!

Then I had to open my mouth about it...

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Congrats Brian - Great job to all involved!!

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
It was awesome to see you making those pulls on the dyno. That is one badass truck!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts