Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Complete drivetrain from a 95 f-250. Tree fell on the truck. I was going to use this in a project vehicle but plan on going a different direction on it. No idea on miles. I do have the gauge cluster though, but it has a digital odometer.

manual trans, manual shift transfer case. Turbo was recently replaced. Radiator, wiring harness, ecm, etc. available as well.

$2500 obo. Dont be afraid to make a reasonable offer. Not looking to split it up right now.

Located in Charles Town, WV.

(3o4-279-2o21)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not looking to split up right now as I said.

If you buy it for what I'm asking, you get everything I pulled from the truck. Wiring harness, ecm, idm, gauge cluster, all accessories/brackets, motor mounts, etc.

If I remember correctly, the glow plugs and 2 injectors were replaced somewhat recently as well.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
if you were closer and willin to split it i'd buy the trans and t-case from ya, be nice to convert my 2wd to 4x4

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've got a dana 60 front end available as well. Wont be sold until this is sold though.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no, its just upside down in the bed. drivers drop, high pinion, balljoints.

I can deliver for $2/loaded mile up to 250 miles also.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3000 with the axles.

front will need brakes and backing plates.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3000. you get a free engine and stuff with it.

read my post next time buddy.

·
Registered
282 Posts
ok BUDDY was not aware the other has not sold.... Also figuring you want 2500 for the motor and tranny that means 500 for axels huh BUDDY...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dont be a dick, was just stating that I had already posted that the axles were not being sold separately unless the engine/trans sold first. I was not trying to come off as an ####### if that is how you took my response.

and $500 for them is only if they go with the rest of the stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we have a 94 f250 with a 351/non-zf manual trans we are probably going to part out soon if they will work?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Had a buddy at Ford check for me. The parts are the same.
How much for the whole assembly, clutch and brake pedals, and aluminum bracket under the dash shipped to 49224?

I attached a photo of what I need.

Also looking for a tilt column w/floor shift for the same truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
let me figure out how big of a box and a weight and I'll let you know.

I believe it has a tilt column as well, I'll check next time I'm at the storage yard.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Up.

Haven't gotten the parts together to figure out what shipping is going to cost yet regarding those pedals.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts