Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came in a parts truck I bought just for the ZF transmission. Has 179,XXX on it currently. You're more than welcome to come by my shop, hear it run, or take it for a ride. I'm keeping the A/C Compressor and Alternator for my Cummins conversion. Other than that it'll sell complete from turbo to oil pan. I have no idea of maintenance history, but it runs good and has plenty of power driving it around the lot.

$1000

Located in RI 02893. If someone wants to ship, youre responsible for costs and arrangements. I'll put it on a pallet and load with a forklift from business address.

-Tyler

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump.

-Tyler

·
Registered
305 Posts
Any way you can get compression numbers on it? I'm interested, ill have to figure out shipping though.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Good question lol.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get come compression numbers as soon as I can. Running a business results in very little free time unfortunately! For shipping, what I usually do on big items like this is give you all the responsibility of scheduling pickup. Ive got plenty of pallets here to strap it down on. Normally a couple 4x4s and 2x4s is enough to brace it to the pallet and toss a couple cheap ratchet straps over it. Ive got a forklift to load from business address.

-Tyler

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, still available.

Will trade for Destroked adapter to Diesel ZF5, Quad Mounts for OBS truck, Alternator and A/C Brackets. Make an offer.

-Tyler

·
Registered
702 Posts
Any chance you want to include the gauges and pedal etc to swap this out for an IDI?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will include anything youre willing to pay for except for the parts needed for auto to 5 speed swap. Let me know a list of what youre looking for and PM me an offer, I need this shlt gone!

Email me at [email protected] hotmail.com for a quicker response as Im not always on here.

-Tyler

·
Registered
62 Posts
Any compression #'s?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12hr days at my shop haven't left much time for anything, nevermind get compression numbers for window shoppers. If someone is actually serious about buying, I will make time to get compression numbers, or you can come down and get them yourself.

I have all the correct adapters if anyone wants the numbers bad enough to come down and get them if your local.

-Tyler

1 - 10 of 10 Posts