Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
That would be great Tom and thank you again for the generous offer- it is much appreciated.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
My truck is running- GOOD. Thank you Tom Horn for sending me your PCM- that was the problem, (sending mine in for repair) The truck fired right off @ 3sec. after engaging the starter. What a relief and a great start to the new year.
I also want to thank Patrick Feeley and Bugman for thier aid in educating me in the ways of a OBS 7.3 Powerstroke, I couldn't have done it without the help of those on this site. Thank you all very much. yelnif...

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
Happy New Year and glad you got it running! Cheers!

·
Registered
114 Posts
That is great finley I mean yelnif, so glad I could help! I bet the sound of that 7.3 was like angels singing from heaven! Happy New Year ! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Aghhh! I have been watching YouTube videos on this for a week and still keep getting error messages I will get it. The goofy thing is stuck in as loop and won't boot with the keyboard being unresponsive!
Happy New Year everybody sure glad the PCM worked for yelnif's truck! :D

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I am to the point in my life that I don't like to get flustered by something a 10 year old can do, and this sounds like one of them.

While I like doing things to learn how to do them I think that I would just take it to a shop and pay them to do it

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
Are you using bootcamp?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Are you using bootcamp?
Yes I got it to run on win7 and then updated to win10. Now if I can just get Java to run on win 10 then maybe I can get my display drivers updated on Nvidia website. It is a great old machine, an old Macpro. Not meaning to hijack yelnif's thread here LOL. I just was in a tizz the other day when I mentioned it. Apple software always has done that to me, almost as bad as Windows 10!

121 - 131 of 131 Posts